Netflix has made Season 1 of Abstract: The Art of Design free to watch during the coronavirus lockdown.
If you have not watched this design docu-series, you are missing out! Here is the teaser for a quick peek. I also have the full list available further down this article.
These are beautiful and eye-opening documentaries about the impact of design on our lives.
Each episode showcases a different creative field. Viewers enter the daily work-life of famous designers such as
- Christoph Niemann (Illustrator)
- Tinker Hatfield (Foot Design)
- Es Devlin (Stage Design)
- Bjarke Ingels (Architecture),
- Ralph Gilles (Automative Design)
- Paula Scher (Graphic Design)
- Platon (Photography)
- Ilse Crawford (Interior Design)
Watch Season 1
Netflix Season 2 (unavailable on YouTube) was released in September 2019.